Why Study in Caribbean Islands?
MD in the Caribbean Islands stands out to be an ideal choice for international students, especially for Indian students. There are plenty of options that you can opt after completing your Medical education from any of the Top Medical Universities in the Caribbean. Studying from one of the offshore Universities in the Caribbean Islands gives you an enormous pool of opportunities. Offshore Universities allows its graduates to practice their medical career in USA, Canada, Caribbean’s or India at good hospitals or medical colleges of that particular country. Students can come back to India: Upon your completion of MD degree, students who want to practice their medical career in India can return back to India and appear for FMGE or MCI Screening Test. Once they will qualify with 50% marks out of 300, they will be eligible for permanent registration with MCI and also, they can practice at any Hospital or medical college of India. Get settled in the Caribbean- After becoming the MD (Physician) from the Caribbean, which is equivalent to MBBS in India; you can practice in the Caribbean’s Islands also. You can pursue post-graduation from the Caribbean Universities and settle down there. This is a career path that many alumni have already chosen. Choose any other option: Whichever country you wish to practice will have some kind of licensing exam or language barrier or both. Clear the exam; learn the language and you will be good to go.
Universities we represent for MBBS in Caribbean Islands
- Windsor University School of Medicine
- Trinity School of Medicine
- University Of West Indies
- Saint James School Of Medicine
- Georges University, Grenada
- Spartan Health Sciences University
- Ross University School of Medicine
- American International Medical University, Saint Lucia
- International University of Health Sciences, Saint Kitts
- Lincoln American University
- Bridgetown International University
- Victoria University of Barbados
- American University of Barbados