Admission Process for Health Science Courses
National Entrance cum Eligibility Test was conducted by CBSE on 06.05.2018. The result of
this test is declared on 04.06.2018. All the candidates can download the mark sheet/rank card of this
test which indicates various rank numbers.
- NEET All India Rank
- All India Quota Rank
- Category Rank
- PH Rank
The admission process for Health Science Courses in the State of Maharashtra will require
NEET All India Rank of the candidate to be entered during application which is mentioned above at
Sr. No. 1. All the candidates are instructed not to enter any other Rank during online
The admission process for the Health Science Courses will have following major steps.
|1. Online Registration/Application||:||07.06.2018 to 17.06.2018|
|2. Last date to pay by challan at any branch of SBI||:||18.06.2018|
|3. Publication of Provisional Merit List||:||19.06.2018 after 5.00 PM|
|4. Document verification for NRI Candidate at Grant Govt.Medical College Byculla Mumbai only||:||21.06.2018 to 25.06.2018|
|5. Document verification at 8 centres||:|
|a) Mumbai – Grant Govt. Medical College Byculla||:|
|b) Mumbai – R.A. Podar Ayurvedic College Worli||:|
|c) Pune – B.J. Govt. Medical College Sasoon Hospital||:|
|d) Nagpur – Govt. Medical College Hanuman Nagar||:||26.06.2018|
|e) Nagpur – Govt. Ayurvedic College Raje Raghuji Nagar||:|
|f) Aurangabad – Govt. Medical College Ghati Hospital||:|
|g) Nanded – Govt. Ayurvedic College Vazirabad||:|
|h) Osmanabad – Govt. Ayurvedic College Tuljapur Road||:|
|7. Online Preference Filling Process||:||26.06.2018 to 29.06.2018|
|8. Declaration of selection list of 1st Round||:||02.07.2018|
|9. Last date of joining to the selected college during 1st round||:||12.07.2018|
|10. Commencement of Academic Session||:||01.08.2018|
All the candidates should open the www.mahacet.org or www.dmer.org website for online
registration process. Before filling the Online Registration/Application Form, a candidate should read
the instructions carefully given in Annexure – A available in NEET-UG-2018 Information Brochure
Instructions to the Candidate –
Steps for Online Application form filling Process
|Fill Application Form||==>||Make Payment by challan in SBI||==>||After 2 days of bank transaction Upload Scanned Documents||==>||Take Printout of Application form|
- After filling the Online Registration/Application Form a candidate has to press SUBMIT button
then only his/her, form will be provisionally accepted in the process.
- After pressing the SUBMIT button a challan will be generated and candidate has to pay the
prescribed amount in any branch of State Bank of India on next working day onward, from the
day of Printing Challan.
- A candidate will be treated as registered for the process only after paying the challan amount in
- A candidate can submit Online Registration/Application Form multiple times. However, when
the challan amount is paid in the bank then only, that form will be treated as Valid. Rest of the
multiple Registration/Application Forms where challan amount is not paid will be deleted by
- If the reservation (Constitutional, Specified or PWD etc.) is not claimed initially then the
benefit of the unclaimed reservation will not be given later in the process inspite of valid
- The Online registration will be closed on 17.06.2018 at 5.00 p.m. The period for online
registration will not be extended due to computer failure, electric supply failure, technical
difficulties or any other reason.
- All the candidates are requested to complete the Online Registration/Application Form at the
earliest and should not wait till last date.
- At some of the places a group of candidates give money to the agent/cyber café person for
Online Registration/Application form on behalf of them. If this agent/cyber café person fails to
submit Online Registration/Application Form or pay money to the bank then the sole
responsibility lies with the candidate/parents. Request application by these candidates after the
last date will be straight way rejected.
- Procedure for uploading scanned Document :-
A – The candidate can upload all the available documents during online registration. All original
documents must be produced at the time of document verification process.
B – Please note that candidate must upload Scanned copy of required Original documents after
payment status Successful.
Instructions for the Image Upload are as follows :-
- Size of document must be less than 200kb.
- Width (Horizontal) of document must be GREATER THAN 400px.
- Height (Vertical) of document must be GREATER THAN 600px.
- Document must be in .jpg or .jpeg format