Why Study in Uzbekistan?
Uzbekistan is officially known as the Republic of Uzbekistan after attaining Independence on August 31, 1991. It is a landlocked country in Central Asia. Uzbekistan is the 56th largest country by land and ranked the 42nd largest population in the world. It has a continental climate with 40°C hot in summer & winter temperatures of around -2°C cold or even more.
Culturally, Uzbekistan has a rich and diverse heritage which is backed by its layers of history and its beautiful location. The people of Uzbekistan speak the Uzbek language and the Russian language is mainly used in public governance.
At present, Uzbekistan has a number of Medical Universities offering MBBS Abroad and other degrees in the field of medicine to all the local as well as international students. These universities are recognized by the World’s major medical institutions like WDOMS, MCI, etc and the literacy rate of Uzbekistan is 99.9%.
Universities we represent for MBBS in Uzbekistan
- Akfa University Medical School
- Andizhan State Medical Institute
- Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino
- Fergana State University Medical Centre
- First Tashkent State Medical Institute
- Nukus Branch of Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
- Samarkand State Medical Institute
- Second Tashkent State Medical Institute
- Tashkent Medical Academy
- Tashkent Medical Academy, Fergana Branch
- Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute
- Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy